- Develops the Manufacturing Concept based on product architecture & requirements matching them to state of the art production processes and technologies.
- Participates in the quotation team (If assigned during this phase).
- Develop operations quotes for industrialization based upon product requirement, lean principles, robust processes> Cost Control
- During execution of activities, keep the Capital spends aligned with approved authorizations and/or budgets.
- Keeps other costs such as labor, ramp-up are in line to approved Project Plan, eCR, and Budget
- Executes activities with minimal excessive and obsolete Material associated with the product change / launch
- Gives input to the Manufacturing Concept for quote based on experience in production, lean principles, and robust processesPerformes the following "Project Management" tasks within the scope of the Operations Discipline:
- Defines operations project targets (financial, scheduling and scope) = quality triangle = TIME-COST-QUALITY
- Establishes an adequate project base (meetings and cadence, information/ knowledge exchange, documentation, archiving)
- Helps build up a supportive culture of cooperation and teamwork within the project
- Tailors optional activities according to the projects needs and ensure compliance to the processes.
- Develops and maintains the Operations Plan in accordance with the valid processes (phases, deliverables, gates, etc.) thoughout life of project.
- Perform Risk Management activities, control and steer the implementation of risk items with line and project management
- Defines the Manufacturing process fitting the product and oversees the creation of the work packages
- Takes full responsibility in new equipment and line set-ups -- successful and qualified as planned (and aligned with the drawing/specification) and contribute to new business initiatives/projects and review/communicate the impact on manufacturing activities and work closely with the QMP, PM, and Manufacturing team to have a smooth transition and line/product release.
- Identifies and implements process improvements focusing on scrap reduction, Labor Productivity improvement.
- Implements new process steps improving line balance, cycle time.
- Supports and ensures quality compliance and control while increasing line capacity and productivity through process control and improvement activities. Implementation of TPM to ensure high availability of equipment to meet the required output for the day. Develop and maintain strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance and continuous business.
- Ensures strong coordination with the PM, QMP, QMPP, and Manufacturing team
- Vocational or SHS graduate
- At least 0-1 year of experience in New Product Launch, Project Management or Manufacturing
- Experience in New Product Launch and automated Electronics Manufacturing Company.
- Project Management experience is prefered.Experience in coordination with cross functional teamsCan interact effectively and collaborate with International and Intercultural differences.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.