IT Provider Manager - Connectivity & Compute (m/f/d) - REF35249J
IT Infrastructure Provider Manager acts as the primary interface between our organization and our third-party infrastructure providers. The candidate will be responsible for monitoring provider performance and ensuring compliance with key performance indicators (KPIs). You will also be responsible for managing escalations, driving improvement activities, and ensuring that our organization receives high-quality infrastructure services.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Monitor provider performance and ensure compliance with KPIs
- Act as the primary interface between our organization and our third-party service providers
- Manage escalations and ensure that service provider issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner
- Work closely with Product Owners / Service Owners / Management Team to understand new strategic requirements and demands and address them to provider
- Ensure that all service provider activities are aligned with operational policies, standards, and procedures (IT Service Management, Operational Handbooks, Secure Access etc)
- Coordinate & support outsourcing/insourcing activities and projects
- Initiate and drive vendor service level improvements
- Provide regular reports to management on provider performance, issues, and improvement activities
- Develop & maintain sustainable provider strategies based internal product portfolios & product strategies
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our service providers (networking and partnership)
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure management, service provider management and with common operational models
- Experience in working with supplier performance management processes
- Understanding of IT infrastructure technologies and concepts, such as datacenter, storage, virtualization, networking, etc., as well as ability to identify technology trends
- Fluent English and good German language skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to be structured and self-organized
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits. Click here to find out more.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.