▪ Develop the Manufacturing Concept based on product architecture & requirements matching them to state of the art production processes and technologies.
▪ Participate in the quotation team (If assigned during this phase).
▪ Develop operations quotes for industrialization based upon product requirement, lean principles, robust processes> Cost Control
- During execution of activities, keep the Capital spends aligned with approved authorizations and/or budgets.
- Keeps other costs such as labor, ramp-up are in line to approved Project Plan, eCR, and Budget
- Execute activities with minimal excessive and obsolete Material associated with the product change / launch
- Give input to the Manufacturing Concept for quote based on experience in production, lean principles, and robust processesPerformes the following "Project Management" tasks within the scope of the Operations Discipline:
▪ Defines operations project targets (financial, scheduling and scope) = quality triangle = TIME-COST-QUALITY
▪ Selects operations team members in conjunction with the line management
▪ Establishes an adequate project base (meetings and cadence, information/ knowledge exchange, documentation, archiving).
▪ Helps build up a supportive culture of cooperation and teamwork within the project
▪ Tailors optional activities according to the projects needs and ensure compliance to the processes.
▪ Develops and maintains the Operations Plan in accordance with the valid processes (phases, deliverables, gates, etc.) thoughout life of project. Achieving the agreed operations objectives.
▪ Perform Risk Management activities, control and steer the implementation of risk items with line and project management
▪ Defines the Manufacturing process fitting the product and oversees the creation of the work packages
Take full responsibility in new equipment and line set-ups are succesful and qualified as planned (and aligned with the drawing/specification)
and contribute to new business initiatives/projects and review/communicate the impact on manufacturing activities and work closely with the QMP, PM, and Manufacturing team to have a smooth transition and line/product release.Identify and implement process improvements focusing on scrap reduction, Labor Productivity improvement.
Implement new process steps improving line balance, cycle time.
Support and ensure quality compliance and control while increasing line capacity and productivity through process control and improvement activities. Implementation of TPM to ensure high availability of equipment to meet the required output for the day. Develop and maintain strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance and continuous business.
Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
Ensure strong coordination with the PM, QMP, QMPP, and Manufacturing team.Identify and deploy the technical skill set, resource levels and systems to deliver projects including the engagement and involvement of external resources as required.
Plan and assess technical and behavioral competences for continous development
Ensure that department functions operates in accordance with Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and well being of staff and visitors.
Evaluate and conduct risk assessments on processes and tasks in the department Liaise with each departments CSR activities cascaded by HR team and support by active participation /attending on the activities.
Work collaboratively and engage with key personnel to facilitate strategies and OTP's to support CSR and Environmental support plans
Maintain and ensure compliance to Health and Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality / Environmental standards and all other Company policies and procedures
Bachelors degree in a related field (engineering / sciences) or Technical studies (Skilled Trade) in Mechanics, Electronics or related fields. At least 2 years of experience in Project Management
Experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry in a variety of functions.New Product Launch experience in high volume and automated Electronics Manufacturing Company.Experience in leading teams/projects together with the Engineering Team, Project Management,
and Operations. Moivated and can be good influence to other colleagues.Can interact effectively and collaborate with International and Intercultural differences.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.