As part of the Testing department, you will Perform DVP&R activities for Hydraulic Brake System (HBS) products to ensure design verification and product validation success based on proper implementation of internal and external specifications, data acquisition tools use and problem solving methodologies.
- Execution of Design Verification Plans and Reports to guarantee high quality parts, components and materials
- Create Test Plan
- Make recommendation based on test results
- Clear understanding and interpretation of Customer specification, International Standards Specifications and ATE N specification for product development, manufacturing and process specifications in order to carry out the testing in a proper way
- Technical support to guarantee high quality of components
- Root cause effective analysis to support Quality department and give risk assessment feedback to improve Product and Production Process
- Technical support to accomplish this kind of projects for continuous improvement
- Capabilities to create technical presentations to hold technical discussions
- Test Equipment & Test Procedures
- Thermodynamic Principles
- Mechanical Principles (hydraulic & Pneumatic)
- Material Mechanical Properties / Manufacturing process
- Drawing interpretation
- Core Tools for Automotive Industry
- Data Acquisition
- Office (power point, excel, word)
- Methodology of Investigation / Problem solving
- English (advanced is preferred)
- At least 3 years experience in automotive industry (testing area preferred)
- Software Programming (Java, python, C++)
- Robotics / Automation Knowledge
- Measurement in CMM
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
PVC Coated Products Group Leader Development