Sensor Fusion Intern
Our teams develop software solutions for automated parking and safety systems, processing various automotive sensor data and providing a robust, scalable output to driving function modules.
- Develop software for sensor fusion and perception systems
- Design algorithms and implement them efficiently for embedded platforms
- Ensure safety compliance of the developed product
- Catch up and stay up to date with sensor fusion and perception technologies
- Collaborate and work in an agile team environment
- Ongoing university studies for at least a year in a technical area: Computer Science, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering or related
- Able to work min 24 hour/week
- Good software engineering skills, including programming skills in C++ and Python
- Good command of the English language
- Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in Machine Learning
What we offer:
- An inspiring local team and collaboration in our international development network
- Dynamic, youthful corporate culture and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- A mentoring program that offers the chance to receive guidance and knowledge from our seasoned colleagues in a close-knit environment
- An opportunity for career advancement as we offer three tiers of internship levels, allowing you to progress further on your career path
- New and modern office in the heart of Budapest (near Kalvin square)
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home arrangements.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental, founded in 1871, is a global technology company specializing in sustainable and connected mobility solutions. With 150 years of experience, we provide safe, efficient, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, and transportation. In 2021, we achieved €33.8 billion in sales, employing over 190,000 people across 58 countries. Our portfolio includes automotive safety, brakes, automation, and communication technologies for vehicles.
At the Continental Autonomous Mobility Hungary, and its Artificial Intelligence Development and Application Development centres, we are creating the next generation of software solutions to power safety-critical systems and enable autonomous driving features in new vehicles around the globe. We are working towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. Our aim is to develop cutting edge techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment.
IT Consultant - Smartfactory (m/f/diverse)
Software Architect – Assisted and Autonomous Driving
Software Engineer (Ground Truth Framework)