Q_39-23 SysSW QMP- Automotive
* As a SW Quality Engineer you will be responsible for Quality planning, controlling and reporting activities at Work package / (sub) project level to ensure the required Quality level. Perform ASPICE assessments.
* Plan quality assurance activities on work package / (sub) project level.
* Participates in project quality reviews and approves the process tailoring within the project, with support.
* Responsible for in-time and accurate reporting of quality status of the projects / work packages to relevant stakeholders of the project.
* Quality Status reporting and Dashboard.
* Perform Process Compliance Checks for SW related processes.
* Perform ASPICE assessments
* Report location defined KPIs and status of the defined measures in the location.
* Track and monitor the process implementation, quality status of the assigned (sub) project.
* Identify the deviations, initiate and monitor the counter measures.
* Ensure compliance to QMS, Support the internal / external project audits / QMS audits. Define and track Corrective and Preventive actions for non compliance.
* Support piloting / rollout of new / updated processes. Identify and Propose process improvements.
* Train project teams on quality topics.
* Training and Mentoring of new Quality engineers.
* Department level reporting of requested status.
Less than 6 Years overall. At least 1 year in SW Quality
* In-depth understanding of SW development process and methods for automotive applications.
* Knowledge of Embedded C.
* Should have done hands on SW Development using C at least for six months
* Experienced in handling internal and external quality audits.
* Experienced in Quality methods and techniques.
* Experienced in defining, collecting, analyzing the projects defined KPIs and driving corrective and preventive actions in case of deviations.
* Very good understanding of customer standards , quality norms and standards ( ASPICE, IATF )
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Experienced in working with virtual / multi location teams.
* Certified ASPICE Provisional Assessor.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.