Software Developer - Embedded
• Responsible for design, development and testing of the software modules for the Automotive ECUs
• Responsible to deliver the software work products respecting the agreed timeline and quality requirements.
• Drive the software development topics with the software team members involving multi locations.
Education: B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E in Electronics Engineering
Experience: 4 to 6 years of experience in the automotive software Industry
• Programming language: C, XML
• Working experience in Automotive ECU software development projects
• Working experience in micro controller and peripherals
• Working experience with Debuggers, emulators and Oscilloscopes
• Working experience in communication protocol (CAN, I2C, SPI, UART, Ethernet)
• Working experience with test tools like CANoe and CANalyzer.
• Knowledge of Automotive diagnostic protocol UDS
• Capable of understanding Electrical Design and Schematics.
• Very good knowledge of software development life cycle
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Requirement engineering using DOORS
• Autosar architecture
• SW Configuration Management tools (eg. GIT, JIRA)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.