- Manages Returnable Packaging materials, pack goods automatically according to packing instructions and track the movements of packaged goods
- Packaging cost calculation – Yearly budget and Forecasting
- Participates in SCR meetings for new projects to address the plants requirements for Packaging
- Planning of packaging/empties for new materials (RAW, FG) with customer/supplier or production considering global standards
- Coordinates with Plant NPL, PRODUCTION, PROCESS Engineering and other internal stakeholders the packaging requirements and definition
- Communicate with suppliers/customers any packaging related topic/request
- Monitors packaging stock levels together with Warehouse counterparts to assure packaging inventory is available at all times
- Monitors, routes and archives approved packaging specifications in a central repository
- Coordinates with NPM Purchasing for the approval and initial ordering of new packaging materials
- Responsible for updating Customer portals related to Packaging requirements
- Leads and motivates the team to meet the set goals in meeting 5K/LPA, Environment, Safety & Health, Quality and Cost targets
- Responsible in achieving Warehouse KPI's specifically to Packaging Cost.
- Engineering Graduate with at least 3 years experience in Packaging Concept and Design
- Knowledgeable about the different Packaging Material Processes, Receiving and sending Returnable Packaging (e.g. post goods receipt, use of SPEEDI PMIC (Packaging Material Information Cockpit)
- Knowledgeable about the different types of supplier contracts/agreements/manuals relevant for SCM particularly Packaging specification data sheet, Packaging costs break down.
- Has background in MFW (Material Flow and Warehousing) and WM/IM (Warehouse Management/ Inventory Management) SAP Module
- NPL background is an advantage.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.