Local IT Management
Provide the IT services for IT Infrastructure, especially:
- IT Service Desk (incl. UHD)
- Desktop Management (“DS”)
- Mail Service Management
- Server Management
- Local Area Network
- Engineering: Interface to Non-DS-Server and –Clients
- Service provider
- Coordinate the procurement of Hardware and Software.
- Ensure the operation of the local data center and
- Implement a contingency plan
- Administration and support of the network access.
- Control external provider in terms of contractually agreed-upon service level / performance standards
- Examination of offers submitted by IT service providers relative to the plant and in the context of operative planning
- Action to ensure the cooperation between IT service
- Information Technology or related degree or proved experience in the area
- Command of corporate language (English – Advanced speaking and written)
- Knowledge about IT Service Management (ITSM) concepts and processes,
- Ability to communicate IT subject matter to management and to visualize requirements within IT concepts,
- Experience in implementing IT projects,
- Familiar with Windows Server management, Familiar with Windows, Microsoft Office, Desktop Management (SW Distribution, Remote Control, Asset management, Service Desk (UHD) set up and operations,
- Local Area Network set up and operations.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Great Benefits & Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Lincoln, NE location is seeking a Quality Manager - Compounding to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Local IT Management
Manufacturing Systems Support Analyst
IT Technical Lead - Front End Application
SAP EDI Central Key User
IT Network Infrastructure Analyst
Salesforce CPQ/CRM Developer
IT Technician II - Weekend Shift