Senior DevOps Engineer
You will be working on maintaining and improving the necessary HW and SW stack of our servers at Budapest and the AI Cluster to enable the AI developers to train neural networks using cutting edge technology solutions.
Your tasks will include:
- To take ownership and oversee, design, document and implement new infrastructure solutions
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas related to the solution
- Troubleshoot infrastructure-related issues
- Align and coordinate with external vendors and service providers
- Cooperate, collect requirements and support different internal groups
- Collaborate with different IT departments
- University degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Linux and virtualization services: containerization (Docker) incl. build services and orchestrations (e.g., Kubernetes),
- Proven ability to develop solutions (mainly in Python and Bash)
- Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to pick up new technologies and programming languages
- Collaborative, open-minded attitude
- Manage own workload independently and prioritize effectively
- Good command of English
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies
- Experience in CI/CD tools
- Theoretical background and practical experience with the machine learning lifecycle
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies, preferably in an international and multi-cultural environment.
What we offer:
- Excellent learning opportunities from experienced, senior DevOps engineer colleagues
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Bonus system,
- Annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria),
- Private health insurance,
- Employee discounts,
- Sport pass support
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Excellent career path development opportunities in a fast-growing business unit
- Attractive working conditions and flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Easily accessible office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)
- Ergonomic chair and a desk with adjustable height
- Specialty coffee, free Túró Rudi and fruit day twice a week in the office
- Regular team-building activities online and offline (e.g., board game nights, GoKarting, Csocsó, meme creating competition etc.)
- Inspiring, supportive work environment with skilled, friendly, respectful teammates just like you!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.