Internship Facility and Utility
1. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products
2. Proficiency in AutoCAD (or similar software)
3. Supporting in Solar Panel Project installation
4. Supporting Engineers in updating engineering documentation
5. Able to do 6 month internship
6. Physically fit to work in dust area
Studying in Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related to their course
We offer an open culture, best perspectves and career opportunities!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.