System Engineer for TIS – SAM PSS (TM)
In TIS organisation, we make sure that your car will run with optimal tire pressure and our systems will monitor your car tires during every trip, even when your car is parked.
Tire Information System (TIS) is an interesting subject involving wireless communication (Radio-Frequency, Low-Frequency, Bluetooth), low power management and safety regulations.
We are looking for experienced engineers to have a central role in development of our TIS products.
Your tasks will focus on System Development and Architecture, from Concept Phase through Design Phase:
- Development of System Requirements Specification, starting from customer and stakeholders’ requirements analysis, clarification and review;
- Decomposition of functions and requirements to discipline level (HW, MD, SW);
- Coordination and coaching of the technical teams to decide on technical solutions for product functions; acting as a central contact person for project requirements;
- Development of the system architecture that fulfills the given requirements, leading the system architecture activities from the Concept Definition to System Design and integration of Safety Concept, according to required quality, acceptance criteria and technical feasibility;
- Active participation to the reviews and to the release of the discipline architectures;
- Composition of the System BOM (with input from Hardware & Mechanical and System Technology).
You will have an assigned mentor for the entire learning period that will help you integrate in the organisation and will guide you to start performing your role.
Your activity will be in close collaboration with other System Engineering colleagues, with Project Management and colleagues from MD, HW, SW and Test disciplines, having the opportunity to further develop your knowledge and skills in a team oriented environment where we value mutual support, knowledge sharing and strong team spirit.
- University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics);
- Minimum 3 years experience required in one of following domains: HW, SW architecture, embedded SW development, Algorithm development;
- Electronics, mechanical and software knowledge - medium level;
- Medium knowledge of Requirement Engineering
- Fluent in English;
- Good Planning and Coordination Skills;
- Good communication Skills;
Would represent a plus:
- General Automotive Knowledge;
- Working with DOORS and Rhapsody (SysML);
- Knowledge of FMEA;
- Knowledge in System Engineering development standards (CMMI, ASPICE);
- Security knowledge;
- IREB certification.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Technician for Electrical Engineering - SAM PSS (TM)
Software Developer - Feature Owner - TPMS - SAM PSS (TM)
Software Team Leader for Passive Safety - SAM PSS (TM)
System Test Engineer for Airbag Control Units - SAM PSS (TM)