Supply Chain Manager
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Lincoln, NE location is seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
We are seeking a passionate Supply Chain Manager with the drive and motivation to build their own department from the ground up and improve and manage the overall supply chain at the plant.
- Determine, manage, and continuously improve overall supply chain strategy for Lincoln plant
- Manage department financials / budget, investments, equipment, staffing, etc.
- Manage plant sourcing / purchasing
- Manage plant manufacturing scheduling (focused on productivity and efficiency)
- Manage plant internal logistics, including storage, delivery, pick-up, transportation routes, staffing, etc
- Manage plant external logistics, including delivery, pick-up, transportation routes, business partners, etc
- Manage the plant return and removal system (e.g., returnable packaging and supplies, scrap, recyclables, waste, etc)
- Manage / coordinate delivery, forecasting, and ordering activities between Lincoln plant and customers/customer service, as well as between Lincoln plant and suppliers
- Lead plant receiving warehouse activities
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
- 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in manufacturing supply chain / logistics
- Production scheduling experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in MS Office Suite
- Ability to work in high pressure and deadline-driven environment
- Experience leading people
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Continental is able to offer visa support for internal candidates.
- Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
- Experience in lean manufacturing / lean logistics
- APICS certification(s)
- SAP “super user
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
1st Shift - Warehouse Associate
Part-Time Material Handler I/II
Intern - Logistics Analyst, Year-Round
Material Handler II - BMD1 (6am - 6pm)
Material Handler - Supply Chain 2nd shift (3pm - 11pm)