Team Assistant - HBS
- Maintains schedules and calendars
- Supports head of department in the day to day operations
- Provide administrative support to department
- Manage a full suite of business travel arrangements, including travel itineraries, booking of flight tickets, visa applications, and accommodations
- Purchase requisition and management of office equipment and stationary items
- Coordinate documents for approval, courier services, meeting arrangements, etc.
- Work closely with other Secretaries
- Organizing special functions and company events
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Support office processes, including facilities management
- Facilities management: meeting rooms booking; and maintenance services with third-party vendors
- Manage company-issued devices, such as laptops, mobile phones and tablets, including asset inventory tracking and maintenance scheduling
- Periodically observe, review, and suggest best practices for administrative workflows and office management for greater efficiency.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
Minimmun GCE 'O' level / 'A' level / ITE
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.