PSS OSS Quality – QMP(Quality Management in Project) Engineer
- Quality Manager in Project for A SAM PSS OSS, Overall responsible of the Quality within the project
- Ensure and drive the execution of Quality related measures defined in the project quality plan (PQP) in the project and provide independent quality assurance of work products and processes in product development on system level.
- Achieve the project quality goals with the help of methods, models and tools related to quality assurance and the appliance of required processes (internal/external).
- Identify deviations and demand countermeasures. Report identified deviations and if necessary, also escalate according to defined escalation path.
- Internal contacts: PM & project team members of different areas within R&D, R&D and R&D management, Quality disciplines (e.g. Q-KAM), Manufacturing, Purchasing/SQM, related production and R&D locations, BU/Segment management, members of the steering Q-Hurdle steering committee, segment and BU management, process managers, R&D management, Customer Product Quality Managers
- External contacts: Customer in agreement with PM, suppliers in agreement with PM and SQM
- Preferred career : More than 3 yrears of work experinece in Automotive and related field
- No limitation of overseas travel
- Good command in English
- Good skilled in MS office
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.