SAP Financials Consultant (Project-Based)
- SAP Implementation and Rollout Tasks in Area SAP Project Systems and SAP Investment Management
- Execution, coordination and documentation of data validation during Data Migration including needed rework and pre-preparation.
- Support Key users in case of question during Integration Test and Hypercare.
- Analysis and resolution of Bugs reported by the business during Integration tests and Hypercare.
- Execute and Support Handling of Authorizations (role designs/ test user creation)
- Analysis of Business requirements, align with current concept and concept owner, transfer into the functional specification and/or technical documentation)
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent Diploma/Vocational Experience.
- Minimum of 3 years related working experience in IT SAP Finance and Controlling including full cycle ERP implementation.
- Possess essential skills and understanding of Finance business requirements & challenges.
- With integration knowledge of other IT modules and other sub-systems (i.e., HR system, central systems, etc).
- Mandatory configuration skills in SAP FICO (PS) module with basic proficiency in Authorization Management.
- With business process experience or background relevant to the functional discipline (i.e. Accounting, Controlling, Tax, Audit)
- Knowledge in ABAP development and technical interfaces to SAP is a plus.
- With knowledge in MS Office and has good presentation skills. (Excel, Status reporting)
- Fluent in the English language.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Continental Manila has more than 400 employees with over 45 years of Manufacturing Excellence in the Philippines. Continental Manila is one of the production sites for Architecture & Networking Business Area. It also houses shared services to support Continental Plants in Asia and around the world: Information Technology Center for Asia (ITCA), Finance Service Center, Automotive Manufacturing Technology, Continental Business Consulting, and Financial Standards & Systems.