Buyer - GBS (TM)
Do you want to be a Buyer? These should spark your interest :
- Perform Purchasing Services for ContiTech Production Facilities Located in Germany and/or UK;
- Place and Update Purchase Orders;
- Create and Update Info Records, Order Books, and Scheduling Agreements;
- Maintain Prices in SAP;
- Track Order Confirmations and Ensure On-time Deliveries;
- Provide Support to Strategic Buyers;
- Communicate with Suppliers / Internal Customers;
- Negotiate Commercial Conditions and Prices with Suppliers;
- Create Reports (regular and upon request).
This is what it takes to be a successful in Buyer:
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Business or Engineering;
- Good level at Microsoft Excel;
- Good Communication Skills (both written and verbal);
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.