Process, Methods and Tools Architect - SCT PMT (TM)
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change!
Do you want to be PMT Architect in SCT PMT? These should spark your interest :
As a PMT Architect in SCT PMT (Software and Central Technologies, Process / Methods / Tools) you will be part of an international team and your responsibility comprises:
- Definition of the PMT tool chains by combining solution components from PMT development clusters and IT services;
- Definition and governance of interfaces between solution components;
- Definition of additional requirements to ensure consistency within PMT tool chains;
- Derive and issue demand requests towards IT;
- Definition and governance of pipeline release strategy;
- Evaluation and approval of incoming large scale change and feature requests for strategic business or project demands;
- Overall PMT solution portfolio management (phase-in, phase-out, ...).
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or similar;
- Multi-annual experience in the development within the automotive industry;
- Profound knowledge and experience about tool chain architectures and infrastructure;
- Profound knowledge and experience about IT systems that support the engineering processes;
- Result oriented management skills, ability and willingness to take ownership and responsibility;
- Ability to handle an environment of multiple stakeholders and customers including top management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills and decision finding methods;
- Extensive experience in international teams;
- Preferably functional leadership experience in a global context.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.