Deployment Manager for Europe A SCT PMT (TM)
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change!
Be part of a global team of competitive, highly motivated, and service-oriented individuals who help the project to set-up an efficient engineering workflow environment. You will get to interact with different project and organization stakeholders to guide them regarding an optimal engineering process, method, and tools set-up.
Your responsibility comprises:
- Act as interface between Projects and Process, Methods and Tools organization;
- Drive the deployment procedure for tools setup to ensure that project development tools are working before actual development is started;
- Clarify general project requirements related to Process, Methods and Tools activities;
- Selection of the right PMT solutions and able to do basic tools configuration;
- Management of project request tickets by:
- Having the overview about raised tickets in terms of criticality and impact;
- Provide information for prioritization.
- Support tickets closure with the project and internal PMT teams.
- Help to solve service request based on know-how available;
- Coach project for the ideal engineering workflow;
- Define deployment workflow and timeline that is relevant to project requests and needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
- 3-5years work experience in automotive project development is recommended.
- Good understanding of engineering workflow (e.g.: SDLC) and Agile methodology.
- Good understanding about ASPICE and Functional Safety is recommended.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and collaborate with them to get things done.
- Ability to analyze project requirements in terms of PMT needs and deploy complete setup accordingly.
- Very good in conflict resolution and assertiveness capability.
- Good request management ability to help connect requestor with correct topic responsible.
- Good service-oriented mindset to willingly respond with project needs that meets their expectations.
- Good communication, prioritization and negotiation skills is recommended.
- Service management experience in IT and/or automotive field is a plus.
- Can work with minimum supervision in a highly collaborative environment.
- Can work under pressure and able to manage uncertainties and risk during deployment.
- Project management skill is an advantage.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.