Software Developer for Innovative Over-The-Air SW updates SCT RM (TM)
Join our team in developing complex software solutions addressing the technological challenges of the Over-the-Air update features in the context multi-cored, double-banked automotive-grade micro-controllers.
Job upgrade available...
We are just one loading away from the perfect software! Click Apply now to finalize the process.
Your job upgrade will be completed when:
- You have designed and written your own code in an Agile environment (SCRUM, SAFe);
- Of course... your code needs to work, so you need to review and validate it;
..but, how can you be sure that you've done what the customer wants? Analyze and clarify all requirements is the answer.
If you need help, someone will always be there for you!
- SW Loading - Flash/Update the Software for ECUs in the car.
- OTA - Over-the-Air - Remote Software Updates.
- University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent);
- Advanced embedded C programming, C Coding Guidelines (MISRA standards), good understanding of Micro-controller & Hardware Basics;
- Good knowledge in areas: booting, firmware update, diagnosis;
- Technology: CAN, UDS, SPI, TCP/IP, micro-controllers, flash memory;
- Programming areas: partitions, memory allocation/ optimization/ mapping, communication stack/ protocol, real time systems, possible SW components integration;
- Specific tools: flashing tools, diagnosis tools, Scripting (batch, Payton, Perl, etc), CANoe, Jira, Git, Jenkins;
- Good Debugging and Problem-Solving Skills;
- Good Understanding of Scrum/Kanban Methodology;
- Ability to Learn Quickly & Good Communication Skill;
- Advanced English writing and speaking skills.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.