Test System Technician - QL (TM)
Test System Development designs and build up custom or standardized testing solutions for the electronic parts/modules from automotive industry.
Main focus is to make sure the tests are prepared and executed according to real life conditions as specified by the international standards to ensure top quality continental products before they are installed on the car.
Support test system development team with your technical, troubleshooting and testing skills to design and build up a test system that simulates the real car environment (electronics, software functionalities, mechanics, testing).
A technician for test system development has a key role in our department.
If you join us your responsibilities will be:
- Searching, ordering, managing the materials, external parts and maintain internal material stock.
- Manufacturing of internal parts (various boards, cables, test modules, load boxes and mechanical parts) for the internal development activities .
- Build up, assembly, repair and modifications of various parts (electronic parts, cables, etc.)
- Contributes to debug deffects of electronic parts and participates to small design activities for our internal activities.
- Logistic activities as packaging, handling, delivery and tracking.
- Contributes to testing activities and test reports.
- Collaborates with the test system development team in order to complete own job efficiently.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful in a technician position for test system development:
- Technical school/education (i.e. Electronics, Electro-technics);
- Practical experience in repair or mechanical work;
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control
- Basic knowledge in the Mechanics;
- Basic knowledge of Electronics;
- Good communication and team player skills;
- Medium English language level.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping, …. )
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners;
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, Deutsch, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.