Security & Privacy Analyst for Digital Key Systems - AN (TM)
Do you want to stop any hacking attempt of a personal car?
Let’s do it together!
We have one job opportunity for you as a Cyber Security Analyst.
Do you want to be a Security & Privacy Analyst? These should spark your interest :
We are looking for an Security Analyst from HEAT CE (TM).
You will have thrilling opportunities, including the chance:
- To boost your professional career in the automotive industry among us and share your knowledge in IT security;
- To learn together with us how to engineer a secure embedded system;
- To help us develop products which are both innovative and secure;
- To join our worldwide community of key experts and interact directly with the most known OEMs in the business.
Who we are?
- Young and passionate system engineers and system testers team, working with the latest wireless technologies (UWB, BLE and NFC), to create the most secure access and start systems on vehicles.
What we do?
- We analyze the system concept holistically and systematically, to determine appropriate security and privacy measures, for products which provides smartphone-based access and start functions.
Our access systems featuring UWB (Ultra-Wideband) and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technologies provide maximum driver convenience as well as advanced antitheft security.
Combined with NFC, our systems allow the driver to access the car even when the phone battery is dead, and start the engine in a secure environment, and CCC compliant.
This is what it takes to be a successful Security & Privacy Analyst:
- Masters or bachelor’s engineering degree in Computer Science;
- Good understanding of electrical engineering and architecture;
- Ability to work in international teams and with international customers;
- Pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player;
- Good Verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Studies in cyber security, information security or other related disciplines;
- Experience in automotive software development & design (AUTOSAR);
- Cryptography know-how;
- ISO 21434, TARA methodology know-how is an advantage;
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping, …. )
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners;
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, Deutsch, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.