Financial Controlling Internship - CSC (TM)
- Support Financial Controllers in providing meaningful and informative analysis explaining business results;
- Maintain updated various financial reports, databases or scorecards;
- Support in the preparation of periodical management reports;
- Take ownership of ad hoc special projects.
- Finance/Economics University studies ongoing;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- German language is a plus, not mandatory;
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Business Controller - Controlling Service Center - TM
Value Engineer – Tooling (m/f/d) BA AM - CSC (TM)
Value Engineer – Mechanics (m/f/d) BA AM - CSC (TM)
Value Engineer – R&D / Software Development (m/f/d) BA AM - CSC (TM)
Material Allocations Specialist for PSS CSC - (TM)
Junior Financial Controller – CSC (TM)