Sales manager for Smart Mobility Off-Highway and Tier 1 Customers (TM)
As a Sales Manager within our Customer Center Team you are involved in all Customer related topics. Our aim is to further grow our business of Electronic Control Units with our incumbent Customers and to attract new Customers with our offering. The phase of business acquisition is an essential part of the assignment, as in your role as a Quote Leader you will determine the future success of a project.
If you are enthusiastic to combine Engineering and Economics, appreciate to structure, communicate and interact internally and with our Customers, and looking for an assignment with commercial responsibility, join us!
Do you want to be a Sales Manager? These should spark your interest:
- Responsibility for Sales Management tasks for a defined scope of customers, with the potential to grow into full global Sales responsibility for a particular Customer;
- Execution of assigned tasks and activities related to Acquisition, Quotation and Order Intake;
- Leadership in offer preparation for new projects and for customer change requests;
- Support in price-, contract-, change management and claim-negotiations from and towards customers within defined parameters;
- Analysis and evaluation of information about markets and competitors;
- Contribution to relevant customer strategy inputs, considering business environment and target setting for sales;
- Fostering and development of general customer bonding;
- Execution and handling of sales related external and internal reporting tools.
This is what it takes to be a successful Sales Manager:
- Customer relationship techniques and networking skills
- Understanding of contractual terminology and implications
- Business fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Leadership personality and high level of self-drive
- MS Office
- University degree (e.g. Technical Engineering, Economics, Finance);
- Minimum 2 years previous internal and/ or external specific experience (i.e. preferably Electronics Engineering / Purchasing/ Sales).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.