- Work with Data Scientists, Machine Learning experts and Business stakeholders to design cloud-based, highly available Data Infrastructure for AI Workload.
- Design the architecture of and implement cloud-based Data infrastructure / ETL pipelines according to best practices.
- Proactively identify and automate manual data processes
- Implement release processes, workflows, and live deployments in complex IT environments
- Ensuring Post-release application stability and conducting post-mortem of failed routines
- Implement processes for Continuous integration, Test automation and Deployment (CI/CD Pipelines)
- Supporting prototyping activities and driving minimum viable products (MVP)
- Understand and translate business and application specific needs into technical requirements
- Consolidating complex data environments consisting of multiple data sources and formats
- Provide quality documentation of your design (process and workflows) and implementation including experiment tracking / logs.
- Take responsibility of end-to-end development of a module, work independently and where required take initiative to collaborate.
- Academic Degree in Informatics, Computer Science or comparable qualification
- Strong programming experience with Python or CPP.
- Project based practical experience of working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies.
- Practical experience based on previous projects with continuous integration, continuous deployment and test automation in architectures (eg. Jenkins, GitHub Actions).
- Project based hands-on experience of container and DevOps technologies such as Git, Docker, Kubernetes, KubeFlow
- Experience with data analytics tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
- SQL, NoSQL
- Nice to have: Hadoop, Spark, Spark Streaming, Presto, Hive, Crontab, Airflow
- Experience in Agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent communication skills and capability to present technological concepts coherently to the business and innovation process
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.