Material Flow and Warehouse Process Manager (m/f/diverse) -EWM S/4Hana
- 2nd level support, knowledge promoter and trainer for the location key user
- Driving improvement in processes and keeping the concept of the global template at the same time
- Responsibility for all change requests of the template, which includes the alignment with other modules, obtaining acceptance from key users affected and maintaining the template impact and growth
- Maintenance of the community, including information about changes and improvements to be implemented, sharing of best practices and major issues of a location to find a solution in a collaborative way
- Supporting the development of the annual training schedule with the SCM Academy by identifying training needs for new or changed processes
- Building reports for own projects to provide status overviews for the project board and change manager
- Monitoring the realization of decided processes and solutions, member of the project board bringing Issues to closure by Process and Solution owners’ board; initiate rapid decision boards when needed. Requestor to team lead alignment of resources for IT counterparts and business partners when needed
- Creating and administration of relevant documentation (e.g. blueprint document, training material) as well as distributing and sharing of this information
- Academic degree in the field of economics, logistics/SCM, information systems or comparable qualification
- Profound professional experience in Supply Chain Management
(Source, Make, Deliver, Material Flow & Warehouse), including several years of operational experience as well as supervisor and\or project lead experience
- Several years of experience in defining and designing processes in EWM SAP (Decentral and Embedded) as well as in testing and implementing EWM
- Experience in process mapping and with business process models (e.g. SCOR)
- Experience in project management
- Good theoretical knowledge in S/4 Hana transformation
- Profound knowledge in implementing SAP template solutions
- Very good knowledge in SAP (focus on IMWM) or another ERP system
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken), good German language skills are an advantage
- Good presentation skills
- Skills in teamwork, communication and intercultural work
- Willingness to travel (approx. 40%)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Please send your application documents preferably in English.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.