Technical Risk Assessment Moderator/Test Coverage Analysis Moderator - Autonomous Mobility ™
As a Technical Risk Assessment Moderator / Test Coverage Analysis Moderator you will be responsible to:
- Create and maintain the Design FMEA/System FMEA, Test Coverage Analysis or technical analysis (eg. FTA, FMEDA, DRBFM, DFA) within projects;
- Create and synchronize the FMEA and TCA time schedule within project management;
- Organize and lead the FMEA and TCA moderation meetings;
- Support concept finding, decisions and definition of required actions within FMEA and TCA methods;
- Coordinate FMEA interfaces to the technical experts, the customer, the production line and the supplier;
- Good knowledge in electronics (schematic analysis and understanding of analogue and digital circuits);
- Familiar with test methods used in test concepts of electronic products (AOI, AXI, ICT, FPT, BST, and VTS);
- Coordinate the implementation of defined actions;
- Evaluate and implement the required actions;
- Present FMEA and TCA projects to customer;
- Support during creation of FMEA and TCA trainings and train employees on FMEA and TCA topics.
This is what it takes to be a successful Technical Risk Assessment Moderator:
- University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics or Physics);
- APIS IQ-RM knowledge;
- Knowledge in FMEA standards like AIAG and VDA;
- Medium level knowledge in electronics, mechanics or software,
- Medium level knowledge about production test methods of electronic products;
- Good level of written and spoken English;
- Good Planning and Coordination skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good moderation skills.
A plus would be:
- Knowledge in ISO26262 standard;
- PTS knowledge;
- General Automotive Knowledge;
- Experience in a similar job.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. You can do this on a daily basis as a Technical Risk Assessment Moderator / Test Coverage Analysis Moderator in our Autonomous Mobility department.