• In this role you will provide administrative support for the Manager and staff of the ESH Department. Effectively uses concepts, practices and procedures related to ESH.
• You will interpret documented rules, past practices, or instruction on a semi-independent level.
• You will demonstrate correct understanding of routine aspects of work.
• In this role you will cultivate and maintain primarily intra-organizational contacts and limited external contacts. • • •As EHS Coordinator you will effectively identifies routine problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them.
In this role you will perform clerical work and minor administrative and business functions pertaining to the following:
-Waste management including shipments and reduction efforts
-Weekly opacity readings
-Daily satellite collection inspections
-EHS audits and documentation
-Storm water collection and shipments
-Initial for new hires and refresher for senior associates
-Daily interaction with floor associates
-Attend daily department meetings
-Ability to be certified for Recra, Hazmat handling, DOT, -Opacity, IATA (specialty hazmat shipping), Hazwoper, ISO auditor 14001, 45001
- 0-2 years Manufacturing experience
- 0-2 years MAPPER experience
- Ability to obtain required certifications which will include working at heights at times
- Ability to work off shift hours when needed
- ERT member or become member
- Work in adverse weather conditions
- MS office experience- administrative tasks
- 3-5 years experience with the above items
- Have required certifications current
- 0-2 years waste management/reduction experience
- 0-2 years experience leading a cross functional team
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• On-Site Gym
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world's leading suppliers of technicial elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Winchester, Virginia location is seeking a Production Technician to join our team. The ideal candidates will be involved in the manufacturing of artificial leather product which involves a strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask and support the manufacturing line.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?