Sales Business Developer
- Grow a business in a sustainable way and make it more profitable focus on HVT, UHP, segments, rims & customers.
- Business plan follow up for each sales channel.
- Monthly reports with findings (CMC & Volume) per channelSales Projects.
- Guiding channels managers with sales opportunities by rims, brands and segments.
- Seek out new opportunities with existing clients.
- Follow up of business plans (All Channels).
- Carry out regular meetings with channels managers Identifying sales opportunities.
- Make and give presentations to National Sales Mgr.
- Track and report on the status of monthly sales.
- Develop a standard sales process (Continental selling way)
- Implement processes and policies to prepare the sales team to CRM.
- Drive the end-to-end sales processTrainning sales rep with Continental Selling way Process
- Atention to asinged customers
- Bachelors Degree (4 year college)
- 3 years + experience in sales
- Negotiation Experience
- Presentations Skills
- English Advanced level
- Project management experienc
En Continental estamos comprometidos con la construcción de un ecosistema incluyente y libre de discriminación en México, estos principios se encuentran asentados en nuestra filosofía y cultura corporativa. Por lo cual, queda totalmente prohibido solicitar prueba de embarazo o VIH como parte de nuestros procesos de selección.
¿Listo para conducir con Continental? Tome el primer paso y llene la solicitud en línea.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
Customer Service Representative - OE
Marketing Analyst (Programs and Operations)