Strategy & Innovations Communication Intern
Your daily activities will include:
- Support ASCM SI department in development of Industrie 4.0 communication measures as well as SCM Academy for Continental Automotive.
- Creation of storyboards for Industrie 4.0 explanation videos and SCM trainings.
- Creation of short explanation and training videos, e-learnings, presentations etc.
- Creation and publication of articles about Industrie 4.0 technologies in alignment with corporate internal communication.
- Support management of our internal communication tools (Intranet, ConNext etc.)
- Continuous improvement of training media.
You can be a perfect match in our team if you are/have:
- Able to join internship for 6 months (20-40 hours per week);
- Students of Media science, communication, social studies, business administration, Marketing or comparable courses of study
- Knowledge in web design tools is appreciated (Camtasia, Vyond, Gimp)
- Good knowledge of MS Office package.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Structured, organized, autonomous style of working and very good communication, creativity skills.
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary:1074,38 Eur. (before withholding taxes) for full time employment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?