Hardware Internship for Airbag projects – SAM (TM)
We are looking for an Internship for Airbag projects development. The team is developing the Airbag Control Unit mainly for EU, but also ASIA and NA customers.
We’re looking for somebody who feels motivated by this kind of challenging work.
- Searching, ordering and managing the materials, external samples and services;
- Maintain internal material stock;
- Planning and tracking of EE activities;
- Manufacturing of samples (various boards, cables, test modules and load boxes, mechanical parts) for the ongoing projects;
- Control of EE project budget;
- Repair and modifications of samples;
- Participates to small design activities and update for test boards;
- Contributes to test execution and test reports;
- Logistic activities (packaging, handling, delivery and tracking) of packages;
- Equipments administration (repair, maintenance and calibration service);
- Testbench and equipment maintenance;
- Supports inventory process;
- Collaborates with the project team in order to complete own job efficiently.
- University studies – in process of obtaining a Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in a technical field (Electronics, Mechanics, Computer Science, Informatics);
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Electronic / Mechanical knowledge;
- Practical experience in repair or mechanical work;
- Analytical capabilities and good communication skills;
- Problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
- Good English skills in writing, reading.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.