Software Engineer - AUTOSAR Base-Software (m/f/divers)
How would you like to have a positive impact on the future of safe driving by putting your expertise to good use at Continental?
The automotive industry is in transition, where especially the autonomous driving domain provides opportunities to grow personally and technically.
A collaborative atmosphere and an open-minded team which is eager to get you involved awaits you.
Would you like to be part of our journey?
As Software Engineer "AUTOSAR Base-Software (m/f/divers)”, you ensure from concept to delivery the application of our base-product to several vehicle platforms of our customers.
You will act as value creator in a co-located agile team which consist of several developers, a Scrum-Master and a Product Owner.
With your AUTOSAR classic background you will focus on developing features.
We offer a permanent full-time position at the locations Lindau or Neu-Ulm
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Development of “AUTOSAR classic Base/Appl Layer” features (COM-Stack, Diagnostic-Services, Diagnostics, SW-Loading)
- Analysis and resolution of complex findings based on a solid system-understanding
- Active contribution to architectural reviews and improvements
- Configuration of the AUTOSAR classic stack
- Analyzing customer requirements and deriving L3 SW requirements out of it
- Support technical clarification with customer
- Active knowledge sharing
- University Degree in related field, e.g. computer science, embedded systems, electronics or similar
- Several years of experience in embedded SW development, preferable within the automotive industry
- Strong coding skills in C (embedded) and advanced knowledge on AUTOSAR classic
- Experience in debugging complex problems within embedded systems and identification of appropriate solutions
- Experience in agile methods incl. continuous integration and continuous testing
- Experience with automotive software configuration- and validation tools like Vector toolchain
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- Our products save lives. We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
- An attractive compensation package, that comes along with unique flexible working conditions like hybrid work, flexible working time, sabbaticals that help you to balance work, family and spare time.
- Exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment.
- Numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values of passion to win, trust, freedom and for one another.
- Comprehensive range of internal and external training measures supported by our Group-wide learning platform and regular feedback meetings as part of our talent management.
- A comprehensive range of additional benefits such as various sports and wellness offers, JobRad and sick pay supplement ,support for child care, subsidization of child-sick days and much more
- Attractive regions to live and work directly on Lake Constance, in the country or in the cosmopolitan city with a heart.
Shape the future of autonomous mobility with us!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.