R&D Project Controller – Autonomous Mobility SHS (TM)
- Monthly analysis and reporting of projects development costs worldwide;
- Creation of reports and implementation of reviews regarding the costs and headcount of the R&D projects of the BA AM as well as deriving measures to achieve the goals;
- Process owner, tracking & reporting of external and internal service providers;
- New and further development of processes and reports in R&D controlling;
- Planning and budgeting of R&D projects costs as well as development of top-down objectives for organizational areas (markets/locations);
- Good coordination, communication and information transfer across departments and locations. Maintaining good cooperation with the different AM controlling areas.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- University or Master Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
- English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of generally accepted financial principles;
- Digitalization skills are a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.