- Productivity reporting for weekly operation meeting. Ensuring all manufacturing / operations are following regulatory standard (OEE, Process Flow, 4M, Control Plan, Work Instruction, 5S & Safety)
- Strategize and ensure daily deviation being adressed and to support all production activities to meet OEE target (Availability, Performance & Quality Rate)
- Monitor weekly and monthly production scrap target (Non - Conformance Cost) and review the action with systematic problem - solving approach
- Ensure daily operations comply with safety requirements, system & customer audit requirements based on Continental Business System - leader standard works
- Drive continuous improvement through Kaizen mindset on improving product cycle time by means of process and equipment
- Supervise and motivate a group of production engineers, supervisors & line leaders. Collaboration with support team on addressing production issues
- Drive problem solving activity related to quality issue (customer complaint and internal issue)
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent with minimum 2 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry
- Required Skill(s): Able to leading /managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics. Must be self-motivates, focused, and able to work in a team environment. Good leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels
- Personality :Proactive, able to work with huge degree of independence and initiatives. High level of integrity, resourceful, personal drive and able to communicate well
- Knowledge of quality standards, lean and health & safety regulations with 5S principles
- Strong problem solving skills with Lean Six Sigma methodology. Holder of Six Sigma Green / Black is an added advantage
- Good command of English, both written and oral; proficiency in other languages will be an added advantage
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.