Plan, Execute & Lead for System/Software release test in the field of CAN or Diagnostics or Fail Safe Test in Hardware in Loop Test environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Perform SW/SYS release test projects in field of CAN or Diagnostics or Fail Safe Test HIL, SIL and Bench for Electronic Brake systems.
· Collaborating with the Requirement Engg, Developer and SWPM for test basis against Technical requirements.
· Involve with Integrated project team members and other stake holders meetings for the planned Release levels
. Authorizing Test Release Recommendation.
· Project Risk projection, planning and executing the test strategy
· Contribute to Team Strategy implementation
· Vector tools & VTestStand, dSpace, IPG Carmaker.
· GIT, SVN, MKS.
· CAN, CAN FD, CAN FD Dynamic PDU, FlexRay Communication Protocols.
· UDS, KWP Diagnostics Protocols
. AGILE Mindset, IBM JAZZ, DOORS.
· C, C++, CAPL, Python Programming
· Automotive Domain knowledge in Braking System.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.