PLT Curing Setup Tech
PLT Curing Setup Tech
Set up and make mold changes for Passenger, Light Truck Tire Curing Presses. Removal and installation of all bladders. Clean and drill venting in molds. Make minor adjustment to presses as needed. Assist loading of Passenger Tire Presses as necessary.
1. PLT Curing Set-up tech must be able to make mold and bladder changes, Build and tear down bladders, tearing down and cleaning molds, drilling molds, and cleaning of molds in press.
2. PLT Curing Set-up Tech must be able to make minor mechanical adjustments and emergency repairs, do first tire check and first bag check, squeeze audits, cure cycle audits, and cure temperature audits, and serial changes in molds.
3. PLT Curing Set-up Tech will follow all plant policies, environmental policies, and plant and departmental safety policies. Must be certified to operate a Fork Lift through the Safety Department.
4. PLT Curing Set-up Tech must be able to effectively communicate with other set-up techs, curing supervision, and curing press operators, and supplying departments. 5. PLT Curing Set-up Tech will follow standard practices and perform all work necessary to promptly and accurately obtain quality and quantity production, and keeping work areas neat, clean, aligned and orderly.
6. PLT Curing Set-up Tech’s time will be accurately and correctly indicated on sap payroll system.
7. Perform other duties as directed by the PLT Curing Supervisor or Department Manager.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
* Immediate Benefits
* Paid Time Off
* Tuition & Employee Discounts
* Annual Bonus
* Employer 401(k) Match
* And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader
High School Diploma/GED and 1 year Continental Manufacturing experience or 2 years mechanical experience.
Authorization to work in the U.S.
Previous manufacturing experience or Associates Degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we've been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Mt. Vernon, IL location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented PLT Curing Setup Tech to join our group. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?