- Be Continental representative at the customer site with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction and supporting the antenna business growth.
- Provide Customer interface and communications on all program activities.
- Work with customers to integrate system components into vehicle environment.
- Support the release of documents and drawings per Customer system requirements (i.e. EWOs, ECPS, E2s, PRTSs)
- Assist in verifying mechanical design concepts and packaging studies on existing and potential new programs and projects
- Utilize Unigraphics MCAD to support data transfers and minor drawing updates
- Support prototype and production build events as required
- Approve and release engineering drawings
- Attend Product Development Team meetings
- Make technical presentations and reports
- Support the launch of new products into production and post activities of the launch
- Develop and maintain program timing and open issues lists
- Ensure customer understanding of Continental products by preparing and providing clear technical presentations
- Facilitate good communication and build trust with all the stakeholders (internal and external customers and suppliers).
- Develop relationship with the customer engineering and provide insights about new potential business opportunities
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in the automotive industry
- Working knowledge, understanding, and experience with design, evaluation, and integration of vehicle antenna systems.
- The position requires the ability to carry out all of duties efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Capability to drive to the different customer locations and to work with different customer teams
- Excellent verbal and written technical communication skills
- Unigraphics skills
Preferred job requirements:
- Master degree in Engineering preferred
- Knowledge of GM Database Systems
- Knowledge of project management techniques
- Good networking skills
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Continental will not offer visa support now or in the future.
Continental will not offer relocation assistance for this opportunity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.