Global Compliance Export Control & Sanctions Specialist (Technical Specialist Export Control)_Sibiu_GFC
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Supporting technical Export Control related tasks at Continental’s Group Sector Automotive (e.g. Classification of items) in cooperation with internal stakeholders
- Analyzing technical changes in national and international Export Control and Sanction regulations (e.g. renewal and update of item lists like Annex I of the Dual-use Reg.)
- Providing counselling regarding technical inquires related to Export Control and Sanction regulations
- Master data management and administration regarding classification
- Elaborating and implementing Continental Automotive’s ICP from a technical perspective
- Preparing and conducting internal audits and reporting tasks regarding topics like classification
- Preparation and conducting of internal workshops
- Evaluating and supervising results and findings of the export control compliance management system
- Implementation and management of countermeasures due to compliance findings
- Academic degree with focus on engineering and/or software development or comparable qualification
- Several years of working experience in Export Control technical compliance or in closely related areas.
- Knowledge of EU and US Dual-use lists (Annex I, CCL) and handling of EU/US embargo item lists
- Very good handling with MS Office programs
- Good and specific knowledge of SAP R/3 and SAP GTS
- Business fluent English (written and spoken)
- Communication skills, assertiveness, and ability to work independently
- German language skills
- Beneficial knowledge: Background in the automotive sector
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.