R&D Project Manager (IPT Member)
We are looking for R&D Project Managers to join our Continental Community. The Segment Vehicle Dynamics (VED) always ensures safety as a prerequisite and paves the way towards Future Brake & Motion Systems.
The ‘R&D Project Manager’ title covers different discipline specific project management roles.
• Managing the product development and directing the disciplinary project team
• Acting as an interface between engineering teams, project & line managements and OEM representatives
• Reporting the progress and status of the project to internal and external stakeholders
• Escalating project risks and issues to all affected parties
• Preparing and coordinating release activities
• Supporting application projects from the quotation phase
Additional disciplinary role specification:
• The role of the Customer Requirements Manager (CRM) is to coordinate the documentation, analysis, prioritization and tracing of customer requirements
• The role of the Function Integration Project Manager (FIPM) is to coordinate the activities of the vehicle application engineering team and manage vehicle test sessions at home and abroad
• The role of the Software Project Manager (SWPM) is to coordinate the activities of the software application team and ensure software product availability
• The role of the System Project Manager (SYSPM) is to coordinate the activities of the system application team and ensure system product availability
• BSc or MSc degree in engineering management or engineering
• Strong customer focus and quality orientation
• Proactive attitude, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Moderation, mediation between and communication with different stakeholders
• Advanced English knowledge
• Flexible working time
• Home office opportunity
• Laptop and company mobile
• Private health insurance
• Bonus system
• Financial support of commuting costs/weekend travelling costs to permanent address
• Financial support for families regarding school starting costs
• Financial support for renting/buying a flat
• Canteen and coffee bar
• Company events
• Parking space for cars and bikes
• Coaching service
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.