Associate RF/Wireless Engineer
Our Deer Park, IL location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Associate RF/Wireless Engineer to join our engineering team! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
The Associate RF/Wireless Engineer will be involved with:
- Board level design, optimization and validation of NAD (cellular Network Access Device) to meet the requirement
- RF systems level optimization for cellular technologies like 2G/3G/4G/5G
- Conduct RF line-up and worst-case analysis
- Design for volume manufacturing and support factory from proto to launch
- Conduct Schematic and layout
- Support certification and compliance issues.
- Support NAD level design validation and reliability qualification
- Support MOL ( maintenance of line ) and second source activities
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent technical discipline
- Willingness to work with factory to provide technical support and bring new design to production
- Strong process orientation to assist with automotive qualification process
- Strong communication skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience or knowledge of RF equipment (e.g., spectrum analyzer, network analyzer and communication test boxes)
- Knowledge of 2/3/4/5G cellular communication, test automation using scripting languages (eg. Python and labview)
Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Previous engineering internship
- Knowledge of RF design in preferred section
- Knowledge of RF software tool (e.g. ADS, HFSS)
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
Associate RF/Wireless Engineer
Project Engineer - EV/Automotive - Non Leather Products
Sr Staff Electrical Engineering