Expert Training eDRIVE365 (m/f/diverse)
Are you passionate about getting people excited about new technologies and introducing them to them through efficiently designed training concepts? Do you enjoy explaining difficult technical processes to a larger audience in a simple and understandable way through specially created learning content? Then you've come to the right place.
As part of the eDRIVE365 project, we are developing a new ERP, CRM and POS system based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. The system will be implemented in around 2,000 branches & our headquarters, making eDRIVE365 the largest project in ContiTrade’s history so far. Thanks to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud solution and its combination of various system modules, we will be able to offer more efficient processes and individualized, digital solutions to our customers. At the same time, we are laying the foundation for our future-oriented business models.
As an Expert Training, your key responsibility is to bring our training concepts to life by designing our blended learning and training activities. In your role, you are responsible for the creation of well-structured training materials, including e-Learnings. In addition, you will oversee the execution & follow-up of user trainings.
- Develop blended learning and training activities for our new ERP / POS / CRM systems
- Create well-structured training materials and lively e-learnings for different target groups
- Prepare and execute trainings for different end-user groups (classroom & online)
- Analyze & translate training conditions, expectations into existing concepts and define training needs
- Steer and ensure training effectiveness
- Efficiently communicate within the project team and the stakeholders centrally and in local country headquarters, as well as selected representatives from branches
- Support analysis of processes and identify optimization and rationalization potential
- Consult on re-designing of processes in accordance with best practice in the sector, fostering process standardization within the system and our end-user
- Academic degree in (business) psychology, education management, IT-management or comparable education
- First professional experience in the field of multimedia (media pedagogy, media didactics) and as an IT application trainer
- You have a certain passion and affinity for digital learning and tools e.g., eLearning design and media production as well as experience in using Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Experience in an ERP/CRM project and familiarity with the common terminology and standard processes is considered as a plus
- You like to familiarize yourself quickly with new topics and enjoy presenting even brittle IT content in a comprehensible and lively manner
- Experience in working in international teams throughout different countries
- Willingness to travel 20%, as you will accompany our roll-out throughout the EMEA region
- Business fluent German and good English skills complete your profile
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers:
- The opportunity to work with an international and diverse team in a future-oriented environment
- The chance to build a state-of-the-art software product that will also be sold to external customers
- Varied and challenging tasks in a fast-paced project atmosphere
- A wide range of training and development opportunities
- A modern and flexible work schedule including the possibility of mobile work
- Well-equipped and modern office space in our project location in Hanover
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication, and approachability
- Find out more
Network with our recruiter Torben Schilke.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTrade is the strategic retail arm of the Continental Tire business in Europe. It’s business purpose is to facilitate access to the respective markets & leverage Trade opportunities in Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA). The scope of the ContiTrade business ranges from selling tires to complete fleet management via tires, tire services and vehicle services, through approximately 600 equity stores and 2,300 franchise and network partners. The business scope includes sales to end consumers, business and fleet customers, wholesale and as a service partner to Continental, as well as other major tire brands. This is done physically in branches and on the road, as well as through e-commerce platforms.
Expert Training eDRIVE365 (m/f/diverse)
Pflichtpraktikum - Projektmanagement für Digitale Tachographen
Projektmanager und Assistenz der Geschäftsführung (m/w/divers) bei der Vergölst GmbH