Manager Technical Architecture eDRIVE365 (m/f/diverse)
You love to shape the overall technical architecture of a complex system landscape? You like to dive deep technically but also present IT & technology in an understandable way? Then you've come to the right place.
As part of the eDRIVE365 project, we are developing a new ERP, CRM and POS system based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. The system will be implemented in around 2,000 branches and our headquarters, making eDRIVE365 the largest project in ContiTrade’s history so far. Thanks to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud solution and its combination of various system modules, we will be able to offer more efficient processes and individualized, digital solutions to our customers. At the same time, we are laying the foundation for our future-oriented business models.
As Manager Technical Architecture eDRIVE365 you plan, document, and drive our overall technical architecture and roadmap for ERP, POS, and CE on all IT layers: application, middleware, and infrastructure.
- Plan, design and document overall system architecture for ERP, POS and CE based on Microsoft Dynamics365 in all relevant EAM layers (especially application and infrastructure layer) together with Lead Technical Architect eDRIVE365
- Document status and purpose of specific target pictures including necessary steps in between for the ERP / POS / CE landscape
- Create a strategic roadmap, identify gaps, and develop long term development plan in alignment with Lead Technical Architect eDRIVE365
- Prepare and steer major architectural decisions inside the ERP scope (application and infrastructure layer) together with Lead Technical Architect eDRIVE365
- Align roadmap regularly with Lead Solution Architect, Business Architect eDRIVE, and other Architects
- Define the interfaces and interaction with other systems/applications in accordance with the given framework of the Lead Enterprise Architect ContiTrade and other IT Solution Architects (e.g. BI, Fleet, eCommerce)
- Develop (simplified) technical overviews for Program Management and other business stakeholders
- Establish reliable relationships to product vendors (mainly Microsoft) and other external IT parties
- Academic degree in information technology, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Several years of work experience in IT and the development of ERP systems, especially in MS Dynamics 365 in combination with process knowledge
- Experience in the development of solutions based on the MS power platform
- Experience in designing developments plans and roadmaps
- Programming knowledge and know-how in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services (e.g. IaaS, SaaS as well as network technology, data security, integrations) advantageous
- Fluent English and German language skills (written and spoken), French considered a plus
- Analytical skills and broad technical background for technological deep dives, at the same time managerial and communications skills to present appropriately for various audiences
- Strong communication skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with an international and diverse team in a future-oriented environment
- The chance to build a state-of-the-art software product that will also be sold to external customers
- Varied and challenging tasks in a fast-paced project atmosphere
- A wide range of training and development opportunities
- A modern and flexible work schedule including the possibility of mobile work
- Well-equipped and modern office space in our project location in Hanover
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication, and approachability
Would you like to learn more about our additional benefits? Please click here.
Network with our recruiter Torben Schilke.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTrade is the strategic retail arm of the Continental Tire business in Europe. It’s business purpose is to facilitate access to the respective markets & leverage Trade opportunities in Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA). The scope of the ContiTrade business ranges from selling tires to complete fleet management via tires, tire services and vehicle services, through approximately 600 equity stores and 2,300 franchise and network partners. The business scope includes sales to end consumers, business and fleet customers, wholesale and as a service partner to Continental, as well as other major tire brands. This is done physically in branches and on the road, as well as through e-commerce platforms.