Project Feature Owner
• Ensure proper communication to the project team and to the customer,
• Manage and coordinate project feature development activities (testing, software development)
• Manage issues, participate and lead problem solving which are relevant for the project feature,
• Create and maintain project feature related documentation,
• Support vehicle test engineers at international test and race tracks (travel option)
• Support the analysis of telemetry measurements
• University education,
• Fluent English,
• Strong communication skills,
• Strong coordination skills,
• Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies,
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• German/French/Italian knowledge,
• Automotive experience,
• Programming skills.
• Flexible working time
• Home office opportunity
• Laptop and company mobile
• Private health insurance
• Bonus system
• Financial support of commuting costs/weekend travelling costs to permanent address
• Financial support for families regarding school starting costs
• Financial support for renting/buying a flat
• Canteen and coffee bar
• Company events
• Parking space for cars and bikes
• Coaching service
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.