- Responsible for the organization of road, air and sea freights (import and export)
- Making reservations, tracking transit status
- Continuous contact with transporters, warehouse, customer logistics and production planning
- Carry out high-level logistical and administrative tasks
- Ensures the fulfillment of special requirements, such as: transit time, carrier selection, determine load/unload sequences
- Preparing and checking delivery documentation
- Knowledge of the relevant internal regulations and instructions related to the position
- Compilation of reports, participation in projects
- Qualification in logistics (secondary or higher level)
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience preferably in logistics and transport
- English language skills (will be tested during the interview)
- User-level MS Office skills
- knowledge of SAP, German language
- experience in using supplier portals
The ideal candidate has good organizational skills and is comfortable in communication and building relationships.
He deals with problems assertively, and his work is characterized by proactivity, accuracy and precision. Pays special attention to meeting deadlines. Actively participates in the work of the team.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.