Software Engineer - Electronic Brake Systems
For our Engineering Location Porto we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Software Team for Electronic Brake Systems
Are you eager to strengthen our team with your knowledge in vehicle dynamics, mechatronic systems, signal processing and software development? Would you like to develop functions in C from the prototyping phase until series production?
- Collaborate with international teams and stakeholders to realize technical solutions for complex systems;
- Develop and configure software solutions;
- Support customer application projects;
- Analyze customer requirements;
- Develop into an expert in one of the following fields: AUTOSAR, Cyber Security, Over-the-Air Update or Vehicle Bus Systems (e.g. CAN) depending on your interests.
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering disciplines;
- Software skills using C language;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication, team and presentation skills;
- You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player;
- Willingness to travel (<10% of the time) to support knowledge transfer and customer activities;
- Fluent English language skills;
- Experience with Embedded Systems;
- Basic knowledge of Git;
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink;
- 1-2 year(s) of professional experience in the area of Software development;
- Passionate about the automotive industry.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting and diversified projects
- An inside in innovative technologies of the automotive industry
- Wide network to research and development parties
- Modern leadership culture
- Individual choice of working times
- Promotion of personal development
- Participation in the company’s success
If you meet the requirements, you will be contacted within 15 days.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Since 2006, Continental Engineering Services (CES) has been active worldwide as an independent operating provider of comprehensive engineering services. The extensive know-how and creativity of our engineers, as well as access to Continental’s entire technology pool, provides a unique position for our development: the flexibility and speed of small engineering teams combined with the strength of an internationally leading company. In addition, our adaptability enables established mass production technology to become a reality for small series and applications at economical costs.