Deep Learning Engineer Intern - Efficient Neural Networks
Vaše náplň práce
At our ADAS Competence Center we are working on the most innovative systems of modern times, the “eye” of autonomous driving. Our aim is to develop deep learning techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment, based on single cameras or multi-sensor networks.
We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of autonomous driving and to bring deep learning techniques into our camera products: forward looking cameras, surround view cameras, high resolution 3D flash lidar, and sensor fusion systems.
- Research and experiment with innovative ideas that enable more efficient execution of deep computer vision models
- Work in close collaboration with one of our engineers
- Ongoing university studies (BSc, MSc) for 6 months at least in a technical area: Computer Science, Electronics Electrical Engineering or related
- Able to work 24 hours/week
- Experience in deep learning and/or computer vision
- Solid mathematical background (i.e. linear algebra, calculus, probability theory)
- Experience in Python development, specifically development in TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Experience in general software development
- Good command of English language
- Collaborative, open-minded
- Intermediate English knowledge
- Open to more research-oriented work (Processing scientific literature, brainstorming and implementing new ideas)
- Nice to have:
- Experience with research work (published articles, participated in conference, made scientific posters)
- Proven history of self-initiated work (eg. pet projects, Kaggle, blogging)
REQUIRED COVER LETTER
Please answer to the following questions and upload it as a cover letter:
- When will you graduate?
- How many hours/week can you work minimum during the semesters?
- Why did you apply to the company and this position?
- If there are school/hobby projects that can be relevant to the position and not detailed in the CV please summarize them
- Github account link if you have
- If you have applied to other positions what is your order of preference?
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects
- Ability to directly deliver software into real products that will save lives on the roads of the world
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and to one of Europe’s largest in-house GPU clusters
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Easily accessible, modern office located in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services