Internship Security Analyst AN (Iasi)
Vaše náplň práce
Passionate about automotive Security aspects? You can now make your passions meet in our Architecture and Networking business area.
In the Architecture and Networking (AN) business area, activities relating to everything from seamless connectivity technologies and vehicle electronics to innovative high-performance computers are brought together. Thus, we provide the entire electronic backbone enabling any functions in the vehicle. Besides the hardware, we connect the vehicle with the cloud and beyond to offer all services optimizing the vehicle architecture. We are setting standards for the connected mobility of tomorrow.
As an Intern in our Cyber Security group, you will boost your knowledge by learning from the best mentors and working with the latest technologies.
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. You can do this on a daily basis on an internship position for Security Analyst role.
Do you want to be an Intern for Security Analyst? These should spark your interest:
• Support the analysis and identification of vulnerabilities in vehicle functions with regards to security & privacy
• Learning, supporting and executing the Threat and Risk Analysis of automotive Systems (TARA) in accordance with of all relevant state of the art vulnerabilities and attack methods
• The analysis of requirements and documentation at stakeholder and system level
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if:
• You are proactive and confident;
• Are enrolled in the 4th year (last year) of studies / Master in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Computer Engineering, Physics, Math);
• Good programming skills (e.g., Embedded C, Python…);
• knowledge of electronics, microcontrollers;
• Cryptographic Know-How is a plus;
• Good writing, reading, and speaking English skills.
What we offer:
• integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• flexible working time;
• home office (mobile work);
• competitive salaries & benefits;
• health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.