Project Functional Safety Manager for AN (Iasi)
Vaše náplň práce
Passionate about automotive safety aspects? You can now make your passions meet in our Architecture and Networking business area.
In the Architecture and Networking (AN) business area, activities relating to everything from seamless connectivity technologies and vehicle electronics to innovative high-performance computers are brought together. Thus, we provide the entire electronic backbone enabling any functions in the vehicle. Besides the hardware, we connect the vehicle with the cloud and beyond to offer all services optimizing the vehicle architecture. We are setting standards for the connected mobility of tomorrow.
Do you want to be a Project Functional Safety Manager? These should spark your interest:
• Follow the development process related to the Functional Safety Lifecycle in coordination with the project team.
• Planning and performing of organizational activities for Functional Safety issues in coordination with project team and the Line Manager (preparation and updating of project safety plan, creation and preparation of the safety case..).
• Creation and adaptation of the Safety Concept with all involved stakeholders. Support the disciplines in specifying of the functional safety requirements.
• Maintain strong cooperation with the QMP (Quality Manager in Project).
• Tracking of implementation status and performing the Functional Safety risk assessment for each delivery release.
• Initiation, scheduling, organization and execution of Functional Safety Reviews with the FSM Assessor.
• Agree on safety responsibilities (DIA) with stakeholders (customers and/or suppliers)
You can be a perfect match to our team if:
• University degree in a relevant field (i.e., Electronics, Computer science, Automatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Informatics)
• Minimum 2 years of professional engineering experience in Automotive with electronic products or systems or relevant field
• Advanced know-how in functional safety management
• Good systems engineering process knowledge (incl. Product Architecture, Requirement engineering)
• Good writing, reading, and speaking English skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.