SCT - Senior/Principal Software Engineer, Reusable modules (Embedded)
Vaše náplň práce
We are a leading global technology company with an entrepreneurial spirit. We work on building a stable base that enables us to shape the future of mobility. We invite and encourage pushing the boundaries of what technology can do as well as creative solutions to solve complex requirements.
Do you share the same vision and passion? Are you excited about the challenges we will offer you while we redefine the future mobility together? If your answer is yes, then join us and “Let Your Ideas Shape The Future.”
•Be part of a multinational team of engineers responsible for developing/integrating software for the platform team that builds the next big thing.
•Job scope includes requirement analysis, software system (sub-system) design, code implementation
•You will be responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products throughout the software development lifecycles.
•You will be responsible for the system integration of SW components and/or SW (Sub-) systems into the platform repository.
•You will work on various platforms and different hardwares to be able to cater to different setups and products.
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with specialization or related experience with minimum 5 years in embedded systems.
- Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C/C++.
- Able to learn and work independently and within a team and with global partners.
- Good knowledge of real-time system architecture/design.
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools.
- Experience in unit testing and integration testing.
- Effective communication and analytical skill with high level of commitment, flexibility, creativity, initiative, and teamwork.
- Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc).
- Demonstrated capability of analyzing and resolving technical problem.
- Self-motivation, and open-minded in learning new things.
- Experience of HW related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs.
- Strong Analysis and System Design and Module Design experience for embedded SW. in-using design tools such as UML, Rhapsody is an added advantage.
- Experience with Agile software development and continuous integration is an added advantage.
- Experience with AUTOSAR / Embedded Linux / Integrity SW is an added advantage.
- Experience with static code analysis is an added advantage (e.g. MISRA rule, QAC, Klockwork)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.