Systems Architect (m/f/diverse)
Vaše náplň práce
We are looking for you to support our area Holistic Engineering and Technologies at the location Frankfurt.
Do you already have experience in the field of E/E vehicle architecture? Have you always wanted to plan, understand and design the entire vehicle instead of taking care of subcomponents? Then you are the ideal addition to our cross-location team. We work on innovative systems in the field of automotive, electromobility, "connected car" and automated driving. Sports car, motorcycle manufacturers as well as new players count on our expertise (project experience/system know-how).
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Creation and adaptation of overall or domain vehicle architectures
- Accompanying and supporting customers in vehicle architectures for current and future technologies
- Implementation of vehicle architectures within the concept phase from description of vehicle functions to logical architecture and finally proposed solutions on component level
- Interdisciplinary working to achieve the best possible outcome with all areas of Systems Engineering
- Completed technical studies in automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or computer science
- Several years of experience in vehicle architecture design and good to very good understanding of functional chains on vehicle level
- Competence in MBSE methods and SYS ML modeling language
- Good knowledge of the CAN and Ethernet protocols as well as Design and analysis of the communication matrix
- First experience in Service Oriented Architecture
- Basic knowledge of ISO 26262 Safety Standard as well as basic knowledge of Cyber Security in the automotive area
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- An interdisciplinary, analytical and structured way of thinking and working with the ability to quickly penetrate complex issues
- Confident communication skills in an international and multicultural environment
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here to find out more: https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.